- Introduction and General Terms
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
Iman Products Trading are committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) and The Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2003 (EC), and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) 2018.
We take the security of any data we handle very seriously. Our software is regularly updated, tested, and secured. We have digital security protocols in place to ensure the data we keep is held secure.
- What information will Iman Products Trading collect about me?
When you sign up to participate in or receive a service from our website, such as online purchases or enquiries, we may ask for personal information about you. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or company details. Depending on the service we may ask for different personal information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to provide you with the services you select.
Please note that sometimes on particular webpages we will require you to provide additional personal information when purchasing products. You will be required to enter payment/card information via our preferred PCI compliant payment gateways, and PayPal.
Please see http://www.paypal.com/en/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full for PayPal’s security policy.
- How will Iman Products Trading use the information they collect about me?
We will use your personal information in the following ways:
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that Iman Products Trading may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for e.g. an online purchase or enquiry.
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the websites, enquiries, or any entry on the contact page.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and to analyse and improve the services offered on our website.
Where Iman Products Trading proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent unless we have a legal obligation to continue processing your data.
- When will Iman Products Trading contact me?
We may contact you:
- in relation to any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence (e.g enquiries);
- in relation to any orders you have placed on our website;
- for marketing purposes where you have specifically agreed to this (see paragraph 5 below)
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Iman Products Trading may contact you from time to time to promote new or relevant products and services we offer.
- Will Iman Products Trading share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies) or as described in paragraph 7 below. Generally, we will only use your information within Iman Products Trading. However, sometimes we require third parties (couriers etc.) to process your information. We will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and will also require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
- Offensive or inappropriate content on the Iman Products Trading website
If you submit or post offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to our websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on these sites, we will use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Iman Products Trading reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (e.g. because content you have posted may be fraudulent or defamatory), then we may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
- What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to our websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
- How long will Iman Products Trading keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract, or for as long as we require access for things such as accounting or reference.
In the case that you wish to remove your data from our website, please contact us and this can be done manually for you. please note that due to a legal obligation, this will not be possible if there is a live order with ourselves, it is only once the order is completed and our legal obligation has expired, that we may remove your information from our database.
Where you sign up to a our website we will generally keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, if you sign up for a user account, basic information will not be deleted unless requested, thus making it possible for future enquiries, orders and quotations with us to be completed with greater ease.
- Can I find out what personal information Iman Products Trading holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation you have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We will require you to prove your identity before this can be processed. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
Please contact us (see our Contact Us – https://imanproducts.com/contact/ – page for details) to request a copy of any information held by us.
Alternatively, you can find view and update most of the personal data that we store about you on by logging in to your online account (https://imanproducts.com) for online shop users only.
- What if I am accessing the Iman Products Trading website from outside the UK?
- Cookies Policy
Please see our Cookies Policy page – https://imanproducts.com/cookie-policy/
- Terms & Conditions
Please also refer to our Terms & Conditions page – https://imanproducts.com/terms-conditions/